Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Johnny Appleseed Freebie



I made 6 pages of letter fluency as a reading station next week.  My students this year love to work with clothespins and timers!!!  I have 3 pages of lowercase letters and 3 pages of capital letters that I will add to the fluency station.  We are working on identifying 100 letters in a minute.  This is very overwhelming for some of the class.  I have pages with 100 letters on them, but I have added pages with less letters so the students can feel successful.  The students also love to have choices!  I have put pre-decodable and decodable readers in the station so they have a variety.  All of the choices do require a timer so they are practicing their fluency. 
If you are interested, you can find my station here at Tpt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment