Image Map

Friday, July 26, 2013

Flash Freebie!




I am so excited to have a new blog design!!! I owe it all to Christi from Ms. Fultz's corner! She is the best! Please stop by her blog at www.msfultzscorner.com and see all of her amazing creations!  



In honor of my new blog, I am having my first flash freebie!!  Head on over to TpT to grab my Fall Fun with Short a.  It will be free for the next few hours:)   

grab it here for free :) :)     
                                                                    
I am so excited!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It looks adorable! I just had Christi update a couple of my graphics. She's so talented. Sara B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! I love your graphics too! Christi is the best! Since you are my first comment, I would love to send you something from my store to celebrate :) !!! Let me know what you would like and I will send it to you :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just Stopped in your blog..I do love your blog set up.

    Happy to be a new follower
    I'd love you to stop by my blog and join wtih me,If you get a chance

    www.mysmartangels.blogspot.com

    Nilangi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nilangi,
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    I love your handprint craft and poem!!!
    I am following you too now :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete