Image Map

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Superhero Sunday


I am so excited for my Superhero Letter Fluency Station!  We have a new reading series (Reading Wonders) so I am changing all of my stations to fit their order of letters and sight words.  My students love superheros so I thought this would be a great theme for them.  I was right :)  They love it.  Fluency practice is so hard in kindergarten so it makes it a lot easier when the students like it and are engaged :)  You can find it here at TpT.  It is free for the next few hours!!!!!!!  Go grab it!!!!
                                                               


3 comments:

  1. I would love to have a copy of your unit to use with my kinders!!!!
    Thanks so much.
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxanne,
    I hope you were able to catch the flash freebie :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!!!! I missed it. :( :(
      I guess next time around.
      Have a wonderful day!!
      Roxanne

      Delete