Image Map

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Flash Freebie #1





I have not been on my blog in a long time.  I went into major vacation mode during winter break.  When I returned to school, I went into assessment overload! Now, I am going to try and catch up :0)  
I made an alphabet write the room station that my students love! 
Each letter has 2 different worksheets:
1. A blank page so the students can search for any word around the room.
2. A page with the pictures on it so the students just find the matching cards to write the word and color the picture. This page has really helped my struggling students be successful at this station.
Before I put it on Tpt, I am going to have it for free for the next 2 hours several hours :o)  You can grab it hereI would love to hear what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment