Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My New Favorite!


My students are loving Build A CVC Word Pizza.  My parent volunteer has been working with my students who are not blending yet.  She has them spell the word on the pizza with the toppings.  Then, they use a dry erase marker and a write/wipe pocket to practice sounding out the words.  They are doing so well and they are so excited (not frustrated) to make a pizza.  I heard one of my students ask if the pizzas were done baking in the oven :)  I love my volunteer!!!  I am using the play-dough words and the Roll, Say, Write boards as morning work or extras when stations are done.  If you want to check it out, then you can grab it here at TpT or here at TN.  



I also made a freebie to go with it :)  When my students have finished working on a vowel, they can play Where's the Chef? at their reading station for fluency practice :)  I love this game!!!!!  You can find it at TpT or TN.  

I hope you love it as much as I do,

No comments:

Post a Comment