Image Map

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Two For Tuesday!

I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune to celebrate Two for Tuesday :)  
I have my two Brown Bear items on sale for 1/2 off today.  My students love them and I hope you do too!!


Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Sight Words Can You Read? is $2.50 for today.
I created this last year for my students who really needed extra practice with sight words.  I used our first 25 sight words and made simple sentences, bingo cards, Roll Say Cover cards, Play-doh mats, and easy reading pages.  


Letter and Sound Fluency with Brown Bear is $1.50 for today.  I also created this last year for my students to use with clothespins and timers (if they are ready for them early in the year) since some of them were not ready for paper and pencil :)

Enjoy shopping today,

No comments:

Post a Comment