Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two for Tuesday!


WooHoo! It is another Two for Tuesday at The Teaching Tribune!  There are so many great items on sale today.  I have put many on my wishlist and I need to go make some purchases :)  Here are my two for today:

ABC Seahorses
ABC Seahorses is one of my first sets of stations.  I start my stations with the alphabet for two reasons. First, many of my students do now know their letters yet.  Second, for my students who do know the alphabet, they do not know my rules/expectations yet. I can teach our routines/procedures quickly with non-challenging academics.  It is ok to start out "easy" when you are establishing your expectations.  When my students learn the stations at the beginning of the year, then the rest of the year is smooth (fingers crossed :))  It is only $2.50 today :)
First Grade Dolch Words Down on the Farm

First Grade Dolch Words Down on the Farm is my second 50% off today. It is also $2.50 today. I put it on sale because it is one of my top "wishlisted" items:)

Have fun filling up your baskets,

No comments:

Post a Comment