Image Map

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Favorite February Things




Every year we swim with the manatees in Crystal River and it is one of my most favorite trips!!  If you get a chance to go, Three Sisters Springs is absolutely beautiful and home to many manatees(I just read on the news that there are 300 there now).  It is so easy to boat, kayak, or paddleboard to the springs!


The manatees are so amazing and it is so peaceful to snorkel near them!  I could post hundreds of pictures but I just picked my 2 favorites from this trip :)

                                     


Wetsuits are not my favorite thing to wear but it is the rule now to get in the water so I had to do it. They want everyone to stay off of the bottom so the wetsuits are supposed to help.  This picture is my only proof :)


Thanks Teaching Trio for hosting this very fun linky!  I am enjoying everyone's posts :)



Happy Hump Day,

5 comments: