Image Map

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Down on the Farm with Our Dolch Words








I fell in love with these farm animals by From The Pond Graphics. I knew that  I wanted to make these activities for the fall when we study the farm.  However, I saw that many people study the farm in the spring so I went ahead and made them now :)  
I made a pre-primer set and a primer set.  I made small sight word cards with the farm animals that will fit on the Roll, Say, Keep board.  I also print these same cards to use with Where is Baby Chick? and as fluency rings.  
I included 5 fluency pages because I feel it is important for the students to practice reading from left to right and tracking with their finger.
Finally, I included 15 bingo pages.  We like to play bingo on Fridays for fun review/reinforcement.  I also like to include bingo in my sub plans.
If you are interested in my Pre-Primer Dolch Words Down on the Farm, you can find it here at TpT or here at TN.
If you are interested in my Primer Dolch Words Down on the Farm, you can find it here at TpT or here at TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment