Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Sight Word Sentences



 In my reading stations this week, I will have Spring Sight Word Sentences.  The students will get the baggies of flowers and have to put them in the correct order to make a sentence.  Each baggie will contain one sentence. I created this activity using all of the pre-primer and primer Dolch words. The students have been working very hard to learn their sight words this year and they have done a great job!!  We have been writing dictated sentences in our journals and they have been studying their words for homework.  I realized, however, that it is a bit more difficult for the class to write their sentences when we use dry erase boards and I call out a random sentence for them.  I want to give them extra practice this week with their words......a different way to see and use their words.  If you like this idea, you can find it here at TpT or here at TN :)


No comments:

Post a Comment